Most people who have access to a WordPress site have the Editor role. As an Editor, you can:
- See a list of recently updated content
- See a complete list of your site’s content, and edit it
- Rearrange and edit site menu items
- Edit the site footer
Make sure to familiarize yourself with all roles and their functions.
There are some administrative tasks that must be completed by Web Services. Such tasks include:
- Edits to the site title (e.g., if a program’s name changes)
- Changing the site’s domain
If you would like any of the above edits made or you have a question about what administrative tasks you can do with your level of access, please email email@example.com.