12/3/2020 Release Notes
Posted in Release Notes
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where tabbing in a data table led to text being copied into both the current and previous cells.
- [New Feature] The data table block now works on DP sites. See the documentation on the block here.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where FontAwesome classes weren’t showing up in the editor.
- [Updated Feature] The callout block now conforms to the other blocks on the Georgetown sites in terms of colors, layout, and formatting. Find the documentation here.
- [Updated Feature] When filtering on pages like Areas of Study, News, and Events, the button now says “Loading” to indicate it is filtering.