Georgetown Meetings & Events
Assistance with All Levels of Event Planning
- Site Searches and Contract Management
- Planning Consultation and Registration
- Group Travel (Domestic and International)
How to Request Services
- Submit Request – Once you’ve submitted a request, a Project Manager (PM) will contact you within 2 business days to conduct a needs assessment.
- Review/Submit a Requisition – The PM will identify venues that meet your event needs and provide details and cost estimates in order to submit a contract requisition. If the event is for Group Travel (10+ attendees), a dedicated agent will coordinate flights and provide pre-trip coordination support and cost estimates.
- Contract Approval – The PM will leverage network and spend to negotiate rates, discounts and services for preferred venues. Once approved, the PM can sign the event contract on Georgetown’s behalf.
- Event – If planning services are needed, the PM will work with you coordinate logistics, registration, outreach, etc.