Supplier / Payee ACH Request

To request ACH payments, complete and sign this ACH Form.

Save the file as your Supplier ID (SUP-XXXXXXX.PDF). Securely upload the form via e-mail to or upload it directly by clicking here.

Please note that making an ACH change request here will not update your Viewpost banking information if you have elected this payment method. Updating your Viewpost banking information will not update your banking information for ACH payment directly from the University.